Our diverse staff of professional structural engineers, backed by many years of experience are uniquely qualified to offer specialized expertise in the planning, design and construction of structures for buildings and civil works projects. Successful projects for repeat clientele indicate our ability to analyze and design specialized structures and to solve unique structural or foundation problems. Our clients know that our professionalism, understanding of the construction process, and commitment to quality design provides them with the most efficient, economical and safe structures specifically suited to their needs.
McNeil Engineering Structural, acting as prime or a consultant to other design team members, can provide design services for structures involving low to mid-rise commercial, institutional, medical, residential and governmental buildings.
Our Engineers utilize the latest in software innovation for analysis, design and drawing production. Knowledge and understanding of state-of-the-art software has given our professionals the ability to quickly investigate alternative structural systems and perform value engineering options in the early stages of design.
Structural Engineering Services:
- Constructability Analysis
- Seismic Analysis
- Force Protection Blast Analysis and Design
- Alternative Designs for Construction Cost and Time Savings
- Structural Analysis, Design, Specifications and Construction Documentation
- Field Observation and Construction Management
- Reinforced, Precast Tilt Up and Prestressed Concrete
- Precast Concrete Production, Transport and Erection
- Post Tension Concrete Design
- Steel, Masonry and Timber Design
- Construction Products and Materials Development
- Structural Investigation and Reports
- Structural Damage and Failure Analysis
- Repair, Re-strengthening and Retrofitting of Structures
- Crane Design & Analysis
- HUD Permanent Foundation Analysis
- Fire and Disaster Investigation and Analysis